Are you a good candidate for hypnosis? Most people are! Here’s a fun suggestibility quiz to see how quickly you can enter a “hypnotic trance.”
- Imagine cutting a fresh, juicy yellow lemon in half and then taking a big, mouth watering bite out of one of the halves. When picturing this in your mind, your mouth fills with saliva.
- You enjoy group activities and engaging with other outgoing people.
- When you see somebody yawn, about 10 seconds later you yawn.
- When it comes to decision making, you are spontaneous and ready to take action.
- You are easily influenced by others.
- You rely more on intuition than statistics.
- You lean more towards being imaginative than analytic.
- You would prefer to work on a project with a group of people rather than by yourself.
- You tend to lose yourself in movies, books, or TV shows.
- You consider yourself more of a leader than a follower.
- Powerful visual images often trigger a physical sensation in you. For example, you feel thirsty during the desert scenes in Lawrence of Arabia.
- Others would describe you as being social and extroverted.
True = 1 point
1-6 points = Group A (left-brain)
7-12 points = Group B (right-brain)
Even questions assess Attitude (Extroverted Vs Introverted)
Odd questions assess Suggestibility (High Vs Low)
Understanding Your Results
The higher your score, the more naturally suggestible you are. Everyone can be hypnotized to some degree. We use different hypnosis techniques and tests to see:
- How quickly you are able to relax.
- How well you follow instructions.
- How imaginative you are.
The best way to know if you’re a good candidate for our weight loss motivation programs or stop smoking with hypnosis programs is to CALL US and speak with your hypnotist. (317) 502-5293